- 01-May-2013 to 30-May-2013 (PST)
- Calgary, AB, CAN
- Full Time
Crowfoot Village Family Practice (CVFP) is a progressive and innovative group that uses a comprehensive care model to deliver primary health care in northwest Calgary. Our staff of family physicians, nurses, and numerous support staff care for newborn to geriatric patients. CVFP is committed to striving for excellence in family medicine.
Our Employees benefit from:
- Dynamic, challenging, team-based environment
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package
- Opportunities for training and education
- Growth and advancement
We are recruiting registered nurses to provide comprehensive, patient-focused care and who will work full scope of practice. A flexible work schedule is available.
- Graduate of an approved School of Nursing required. Nursing degree preferred.
- Active CARNA licensure required.
- Family Practice nursing experience preferred.
- Current BLS Healthcare CPR certification required.
- Clinical experience in acute and/or community care required.
- Computer skills required. EMR experience an asset.
- Demonstrated communication, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, with multiple and changing priorities
- Time management skills required.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Must possess a positive attitude, an ability to work in a team-based environment, and contribute to a positive work environment
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings